Eagle Plains Launches New Website
Cranbrook, B.C., 22 Jan, 2015: Eagle Plains Resources Ltd. (TSX-V:EPL) is pleased to announce the launch of a new corporate website at www.eagleplains.com. Fully compatible with mobile devices, the site boasts superior navigation and viewing tools, and includes an animation that describes the Eagle Plains “Project Generator” business model.
The new website provides:
• Comprehensive corporate information including current financial statements
• Project specific information geared toward both the investment community and to companies seeking to option exploration projects
New website highlights:
• A whiteboard animation describing Eagle Plains ‘Project Generator’ business model, also available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSk5NU5H_nM
• A compilation map including highlights for each project
• A detailed description and executive summary for each of over 35 exploration projects
• Updated photo gallery for each project with photos referencing the project map
• Querying capabilities for sorting projects by region, mineral type, and availability for option
Website project pages
Each exploration project description includes:
• An introduction to the project including: size, location, access, deposit model, encumbrances
• 5 quick reference project highlights
• A geological description
• Comprehensive exploration history
• Summary of Eagle Plains exploration work
• Recommendations for future work
Eagle Plains Resources highlights:
• Over 20 years operating as Eagle Plains Resources (EPL:TSX-V)
• Over 50 active exploration projects in Western Canada
• Utilizes the “Project Generator” business model
• Employs an in-house technical team
• Has multiple revenue streams
• Owns significant real estate assets including its’ office building
• Maintains a healthy treasury, including a significant portfolio of TSX-V equities, and carries no debt
• Has never conducted a rollback
Update on Hall Lake Project
Further to our news release of December 10, 2014, Eagle Plains has received 100,000 common shares of Bethpage Capital Corp. as per the amended terms of the Hall Lake Project option agreement. This effectively increases the aggregate share issuance to 1.1 million common shares payable to Eagle Plains.
About Eagle Plains Resources
Based in Cranbrook, B.C., Eagle Plains continues to conduct research, acquire and explore mineral projects throughout western Canada. Since 1992, the company has been acquiring and developing early-stage projects utilizing an in-house team of geologists, technicians and specialists. Considered a prolific project generator with over 50 properties, Eagle Plains invites joint-venture participation to expedite development, reduce risk and enhance exposure to discovery.
Current third-party agreements if maintained to completion will have exposed Eagle Plains to over $35M in exploration expenditures, $3.9M cash and 12M shares in partner companies. Completed agreements have yielded over $27M in exploration spending, $2.0M cash to Eagle Plains and a total of 22M shares of partner companies
Expenditures from 2011-2014 on Eagle Plains-related projects were approximately $16M, which was funded by Eagle Plains and for the most part, by third-party partners. This exploration work resulted in approximately 15,000m of diamond-drilling and extensive ground-based exploration work facilitating the advancement of more than 23 projects at various stages of development.
On behalf of the Board of Directors
“Tim J. Termuende”
President and CEO
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. This news release may contain forward-looking statements including but not limited to comments regarding the timing and content of upcoming work programs, geological interpretations, receipt of property titles, potential mineral recovery processes, etc. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore, involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements.